The Yellow Flag Programme is now open for applications from interested schools for the September 2015 / 16 year. Please see our Criteria and Application Form below for further information.
Completed applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or posted to: Yellow Flag Programme, Irish Traveller Movement, 4/5 Eustace Street, Dublin 2.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact either Paula Madden, YF Coordinator or Sara Russell, Schools Support Worker on 01 679 6577 or 087 241 0258.
1. Intercultural and Anti-Racism Training for Staff and Management
2. Going Beyond the School Walls: Engaging with the Community
3. The Diversity Committee
4. Intercultural Review
5. Action Plan for a Diverse School
6. Monitoring, Evaluation and Information Dissemination
7. Curriculum work
8. Diversity Code and Anti-Racism Policy
The Yellow Flag initiative is a wonderful programme. We live in a country rich in diversity, and so it’s really important to appreciate and celebrate different cultures. It’s important to encourage our younger generation to immerse themselves into other cultures and embrace diversity, as they are our future and it will be them who determine the attitudes and actions of future generations.
Diana Bunici, Presenter